Saturday, September 4, 2010

30 Days of Creativity Challenge

Ive found a 30 day Creativity Challenge by Kendra Wiggins and Michelle Van Etten
The goal is to post a new creative item each day!! So I'm going to try and see what I can create for the next 30 days!!! Well since it is day 4 I better get posting



I made this Dry Erase board as a birthday gift for a friend!!! Super easy to make!! I took a picture frame and added a piece of scrapbook paper behind the glass. Then I used a dry erase maker and wrote on the glass!!! How easy is that!!!!





School also started this week so I decided that I needed a sandwich container that was all my own!!! I bought the container at walmart for $1!!! That's right I said $1!!! Then I used my Cricut to add my initials and a cool frame!

These are items I made this week. I'm going to play around with my Cricut today to see what else I can create for today!!! I hope you enjoy all of my creations!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool welcome to the challenge. i am on Day 4 but you can be on day 1 if that works best for you. the idea is just to start creating everyday. i have found over the years this is the best way to keep the creativity flowing.
    welcome and keep up the great work adding you to the blog roll.

    ReplyDelete