Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 15 of 30 Day Creative Challenge and Pink Stamper Challenge!

Well I got some energy back!! So I decided to do a challenge!!! and I love how it came out!!! The Pink Stamper has 5,000,000 hits to her website so she gave us a challenge!!! To create a project with a bird in it!! Well since I just got the Create a Critter Cartridge I used the bird to create a card. I Welded 2 birds together to make the entire card!!! I love it i need to do that more often with shapes!! Shes a cute little bird!! Let me know what you all think!!!

I Love the outside of the card!!! The inside is pretty neat too i think next time i would probably print out another bird for the inside instead of the shape.Have a great Evening everyone!!! Time to get ready to watch Grey's Anatomy!! I love the fall!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I live in NC west of Gastonia, NC, which is west of Charlotte.

    I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often.
    Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    hugs
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris!!! You have some wonderful Ideas on your Blog!!! Ill have to check it out more often!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you welded the bird together, really nice

    ReplyDelete