Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 16 of 30 Day creative Challenge

Remember the Birthday invites I did a few challenges back???? Well today was the little Monkey's 1st birthday party!!! I needed a card and decided to keep with the monkey theme! So I used the Create a Critter cartridge and made the most adorable monkey card possible!!!

I just love it inside and out!!! I again welded the 2 monkey's together to make the shape card!



The pictures arent the greatest!!! I forgot to take a picture until i got to the party! So this is taken with my cell phone!!!

The month of October is going to be a killer month for me with Tons of projects and things to complete for my 5th grade class as well as my graduate class i'm taking!!! Stick with me as i create new projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment