Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7 of 30 Day challenge

Well its been a rough week and only going to get harder....we had a death this weekend :( so things are going to get crazy because I've got to fly to PA Thursday for the weekend so i'm not sure how many posts Ill be able to get in while i'm gone. But tonight's project was special for our new angel in heaven!!
The Pictures not the best I didnt have time to get out my camera so i used my phone!! Anyways my entire Dad's side of the Family is HUGE Notre Dame fans!!! So I used sure cuts a lot and image traced the fight Irish Guy and added the words!! Cut it out on the Cricut on vinyl and applied it to a 6x6 ceramic tile from lowes!!! I'm going to take it home for my aunt to put where she would like to remember our newest angel Luke!!! We Miss you Buddy!!! :(

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about you loss. Have a safe trip and don't stress. You can skip a day or so if you need to.
    Great tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, but it's a wonderful memory project. Safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card sorry for your teams loss. have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete